This Memorial Day weekend, St. Stephen’s joins with the rest of Harrisburg in celebrating ArtsFest. Now in its 51st year, ArtsFest brings over 250 exceptional, juried artists and craftsmen to Riverfront Park in Harrisburg. St. Stephen’s is at the center of it all.
Stop by the St. Stephen’s campus for:
- The Cathedral Grill – Serving up hot dogs, hamburgers and sausage, all to support local outreach work.
- The Name-Your-Price Baked Goods Sale – Raising funds to support students at St. Stephen’s Episcopal School.
- Sycamore House Book Sale – Get your summer reads, and support the outreach efforts of the Sycamore House.
- Free Cathedral Tours – Beat the heat: get out of the sun and learn about our architecture and stained glass.
- Hourly Organ Recitals – Maestro Herb Dimmock charms the crowd with a short recital every hour, on the hour.